Your wedding ceremony
Malone House is licensed for religious ceremonies, civil marriages and civil partnerships.
If you are having a civil ceremony followed by a reception, your room hire is included in our wedding room hire package (valid for ten hours). Your ceremony can take place at 12 noon or 3pm.
If you are having a ceremony only, this will take place at 12 noon in one of our licensed rooms.
For queries about the registration of marriages and civil partnerships, call the Registrar's Office on +44(0)28 9027 0455.
Your room hire
Applicable from 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022.
We offer a ten-hour wedding room hire package. This package is £975 and includes:
- use of the Hilsborowe Room for two hours for your marriage ceremony or arrival drinks
- use of the Harberton Room from 3pm to 1am for your wedding meal and reception
- use of the Malone Room bar from 6pm to 1am
- use of our bridal changing room from 3pm to 1am
- use of our landscaped gardens for wedding photography
- red carpet and complimentary glass of champagne for the couple on arrival
- matching menu and place cards
- personalised table plan and door signs
- choice of cake stand (round, square or three tier swan) and presentation silver cake knife
- public address system for speeches and toasts
Our ten-hour wedding room hire package is available until 31 March 2022. We operate a 'one wedding per day' policy, however there may be other functions taking place on the same day.
For more intimate weddings, smaller rooms are available for a shorter period.
Sunday to Thursday
We offer a discount of 20 per cent off room hire for all wedding receptions booked between Sunday and Thursday (not available with any other offer).
Do you want to find out more information about any of our packages or menu from our wedding team?